Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hunting for bugs!

Papa is the best to go hunting for bugs with. He and Dave took all the kids searching for bugs. The Mommy's were watching a "chick flick" at the time they went, but from what I hear, many grasshoppers were caught. Noah caught a "big, huge, huge, bee" that scared all the kids away when he put it in their faces. Kiya was also really scared of the grasshoppers...Cooper and Lincoln loved them.

Kiya and Annalee getting ready to search for creepy crawlers.


I can barely see you Kiya. The tree hides you so well!


What am I about to step on?


This is the place!! For grasshoppers anyway!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Very cute pictures. Very cute children. Very cute Mommy (who had a birthday and basicly was not acknowledged by her favorite in-laws but who SHOULD check the mail THIS week)and cute Daddy who had cute parents!

Tia Langston said...

Looking for bugs is a daily activity at our house. Teagan is an accomplished rolie polie bug catcher. One day he came to me with probably 3 dozen rolie polie bugs in his hands. Or 'rolie polie olie' bugs, as he calls them. Brody likes the bugs too...but they usually just get squished much sooner.

chelsea mckell said...

wow, where was I.... I didnt even know they did that.

Jen said...

I love all the pictures! Especially with the kids in the mud.