Friday, October 8, 2010

Belize!!

We headed to Belize from Guatemala in a puddle jumper airplane and landed in the center of San Pedro on their dirt runway.  Tiny one building airport with a sign on the dirt runway for bagage claim:)

This was our friend on the beach!


This was our friend come dinner time:)

Went on an all day scuba trip...ok that isn't me.  I had to snorkel because I wasn't scuba certified.  But it was still amazing.  We went to the blue hole where my friend saw sharks and I saw...nothing.  Luckily we saw cooler fish at other stops. 

We enjoyed a beautiful sunset and jumping dolphins.  An ideal way to end the day!

Of course, we had to fill our hungry bellies with some hearty pirate pizza:)


After being away from the kids and Dave for 2 weeks, it was time for me to go home:)  What a warm welcome back...I love my family!

No comments: