Sunday, November 23, 2008

Soccer time!


This was Cooper's first year playing soccer. He was really good. He was fast, scrappy, competitive.

Dave decided to be one of the coaches. I think the boys really enjoyed having him as a coach. Apparently some of the parents started calling him "Super Dave" because of a certain shirt he wore to practice.

The league really wasn't competitive. The only games the kids played were scrimmages the coaches put together. It was really fun to see Cooper making new friends and learning more about soccer. This is him with the trophy he earned. He was so proud!


Here is Cooper and Dave's really cute team. Oh yeah...I mean really competitive, focused, capable team.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I played soccer when I was like 7 and got a trophy. I think I still have it. I'm not sure I ever touched the ball during a game though. Cooper would probably have beaten me. He probably could right now!

Debbie said...

Tell Cooper to invite us to a game next season.