Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Day of School!



My babies continue to grow and get older and progress in school. Kiya is now in 2nd grade and Cooper started Kindergarten. Amazing!! I miss having them around all the time, as it was during the summer. Lincoln, McKay and I get to have some quality time doing younger kid things now though. I think Lincoln is starting to really enjoy that part, although he almost looks forward to his naps knowing that when he wakes up we get to go pick up Kiya and Cooper from school.

3 comments:

Corey said...

This is the only way I think I'd be able to handle having 4 kids. 2 at school and 2 at home. I don't think you should ever have more than 2 at home. It's just too crazy! Well at least in our little apartment it is. Hmmm, so maybe we'll just have to move or my kids will just have to grow up and then we'll consider having more. I don't know how you do it Jenny, but you are an awesome Mom and have raised some pretty special kids.

chelsea mckell said...

Its nice hearing a miss say they MISS their kids when school starts. Seems like all I hear from other moms is CHEERING when school starts.
I cant believe Kiya is in 2nd grade already!

Debbie said...

So this is Cooper pre-cast?