Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Luckily, Fathers Day is an easy day to celebrate in our house because Dave is the best Dad in the world. The whole day was spent doing "Daddy" things. The kids and I made him breakfast (not in bed although I gave him that option). Then, we headed off to church. After church, I packed up a picnic lunch and before we left, he opened the kids' gifts. They gave him games to play at the park...ring toss and scoop and score. Then he wasn't patient enough to wait until after the picnic for my gift, so we lead him to the garage where he found a swing for our front porch. We can't wait to put it up. I think it will look so cute. We finally left for the park. We ate our lunch and played and played. The weather was wonderful and Dave was wonderful. I am so lucky to have met a man who cares so much for our children and sets such a great example for them. I love you Dave!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Never a doubt, but do you know having you say that means to the parents of the Dad?

birdeeb said...

I remember when you two met ;o) He just scooped you up right away from the singles ward haha! CUTE!